RRBBO13 Aztec Jaguar / 13th Mental Breakdown

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pic is sweet! How did you do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! 2 apps on my cellphone.
Mirror Lab and Deep Art Effects.
version 2
IMG-PHOTO-ART-136981819.jpg

I like that the sticker shows up on my phone!

Carl.

BlkJag1.jpg

How often do you second guess the choices you've made during the build offs? Me, enough that I've changed bikes drastically after the competitions are over. I really think the turquoise color on this one is too bright. The black was cool, why did I change a black bike? Well there was a theme idea and a faux paint job I had to try. But it's going back to black soon enough and that in and of itself is reason to return to the original name 13th Mental Breakdown...

Carl.

I think I know how You feel, not quite satisfied with the final result. Still, not sure about how it turned out doesn't necessarily mean You made a mistake - many of us liked the Aztec bike and I am pretty sure many of us will like the 13th Mental Breakdown bike as well :)

I think I know how You feel, not quite satisfied with the final result. Still, not sure about how it turned out doesn't necessarily mean You made a mistake - many of us liked the Aztec bike and I am pretty sure many of us will like the 13th Mental Breakdown bike as well :)
Thanks. It's just so bright... The original black was shot but it had a look that slipped away when I repainted it. Not patina per se, because it had none. But still that Rat feeling is missing even though it's a rat at heart for sure. Now I'm thinking maybe a dark azure, a vintage color, and ya know what... It's just paint. I can strip it and repaint it a dozen times if I want, I'm no longer under any time restraints. ;)

Carl.

Latest posts

Back