Awesome Book

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0855.JPG
This came in the mail today wrapped like a Christmas Present. I never knew there were so many different muscle bikes

More like a 'wish list'. ;)
Yes, definitely more of a wish list. But the ads are great to show you what was original on certain bikes. I know there are a lot of stingray fans out there but I think some of the other makers made much more interesting bikes. Maybe not the quality that Schwinn had but the funkiness of frame designs and accesories is really what I always inagine in a build. Im in the process of unliading most of my vintage cruiser stuff and going to focus strictly on muscle bikes. I like all old bikes but can only have a few and going in that direction. I have cruiser bikes and parts to trade if anyone is interested

I'm in the process of unloading most of my vintage cruiser stuff and going to focus strictly on muscle bikes.

Any chance you have an extra blue Stingray fork laying around. I'm looking for an original paint blue Stingray fork drilled for a hand brake. The date code isn't important. I'm not looking for a mint part, rider condition is fine with me.

I picked that book up several years ago when I started restoring bikes, it has a lot of great information in it. And yes sometimes I sit back and look through it like a kid looking through a Sears Christmas catalog.

Any chance you have an extra blue Stingray fork laying around. I'm looking for an original paint blue Stingray fork drilled for a hand brake. The date code isn't important. I'm not looking for a mint part, rider condition is fine with me.
No extra 20 inch parts at this time

Love the book also - great read and info, some of the ads he shows I've never seen elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back