AVBS's Fall Swap Meet Nov 21, 2015 (Powder Springs, Georgia)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weather is looking good.

79cb2417985e0863ba75d2fc75f07572.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm planning to be there to buy!

Even though it's not a show, I'll probably bring my Columbia Commuter anyway for folks to see my tanks.
03_zpsnzs70mh5.jpg

Just to let everyone know I've spoke with around 10-15 vendors that plan to come from out of state to the swap. Most found out about the swap on Craigslist and are not apart of any of the forums.

Several local vendors will be attending also that do not have any forum accounts.

So far looking at 20+ vendors. More will show up the day of that hadn't contacted me first.

I am flying in from Texas on Friday day early with nothing to do so if anyone wants to show off their eye candy LMK. I have nothing to do except go eat a burger down by the college. I am looking for smalls so contact me if you have something I might be interested in. See Yall later Kevin

I am flying in from Texas on Friday day early with nothing to do so if anyone wants to show off their eye candy LMK. I have nothing to do except go eat a burger down by the college. I am looking for smalls so contact me if you have something I might be interested in. See Yall later Kevin

Replied to your comment on thecabe also but if you find yourself near Dallas/powder springs area feel free to contact me and stop by.

770 548 0495

If you're coming from Texas, that means

Texas
Alabama
Georgia
Florida
Tennessee
South Carolina
North Carolina
New York
Ohio
Michigan

Will all be represented at the show. If there are any others I'm missing let me know. This is just my estimate from who I have heard from.

Some day I'll make it to one of your meets. We are too busy getting ready for vacation though. Hope everyone has a blast!

we plan to be there..I will be signing autographs from 10-12 that day..an 8x10 glossy is just $5!!..now I know what your thinking..THAT"S CHEAP!! but I figure..hey!! it's the holiday season..I just want to give a little something back...:happy::happy::happy::happy:
Can I reserve a copy so I can for sure get one?

Good luck today Tyler! Looks like a great day of weather is on tap.
I'll be there in spirit!

All attendees, hope you find/sell that perfect part....unless it's something I need..[emoji12]

That's was the Give away bike ,
Holly Pre war Batman !

~Rafael~

Latest posts

Back