AVBS's Fall Swap Meet Nov 21, 2015 (Powder Springs, Georgia)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It's that time again,

for those of you that still have reservations about coming, it's time to make the trip.

We had folks come down from Ohio, Massachusetts, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, North and South Caroline. All plan to be back again!

This year will be even bigger and better.

Food and restrooms are all available in the Antique mall shopping center. CVS on the corner 100 yards away.
swap2015.jpg
smp1.jpg
smp2.jpg
smp3.jpg
smp4.jpg
smp5.jpg
smp6.jpg
smp7.jpg
smp8.jpg
smp9.jpg
smp11.jpg
smp13.jpg

smp10.jpg
smp12.jpg
smp15.jpg
smp14.jpg

smp16.jpg

I sent a stack of 200 flyers to memory lane to be sent out with all their orders from now until November 22nd! Since then tons of calls have been coming in!

Posted an event page on Facebook.

Hope it's not this quiet the day of the swap.

Lets get a roll call, Who's coming from RRB?

Any weekend before or after a major holiday are always iffy for me. I won't know until all the family scheduling for who goes where to see whom and when for Thanksgiving!
If the date ends up being free for me, I will be there though. :thumbsup:

Hope it works out. You probably came away with the best find from last year.

I just might make it to this one. It is a little too early to say for sure, but I hope I can pull it off.

Come on down! Did you see the ad for it on your local Craigslist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GET-A-GRIP will be there to represent and support a great Bicycle Show. I have been every event and always spot great deals on parts and bikes. I will have plenty of GET-A-GRIP T's to keep everyone looking sharp and sure Cee Bee will have some great T's as well. I look forward to seeing everyone there! The weather for Saturday so far looks GREAT!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back