Arizona Trip

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm going to be in Phoenix next weekend on vacation.

Are there any shops or places I should put on my list to visit while I'm there?

Thanks

Are we talking 3/24 & 3/25 or 3/31 & 4/1 ? Theres pretty much ALWAYS something to do in the valley of the Sun! :wink: I'm not too sure about Phx. proper, as I live East of there. But I'm sure a lil sumpin sumpin could be happening out East! :mrgreen:

DaBigKahuna said:
Actually 22-26 is when I'll be there.

There are tons of things to do in this area. Mountains..lakes...weather...you name it. Now as far as Bike shops go..WEAK WEAK WEAK. Not much to talk about really. Tempe Bicycle has a lot of new stuff. There is a Schwinn shop in Tempe called Ehrhardt's that has some old bikes and old parts. PLus it's near Mill AVE WHICH IS pretty fun.

O.K. so you are here now. Are you able to access the internet? Hit me back if so, I'm sure we could set up a lil sumpin sumpin. :wink:

Slick Rick said:
O.K. so you are here now. Are you able to access the internet? Hit me back if so, I'm sure we could set up a lil sumpin sumpin. :wink:

Yeah I'm here! I'm not to far from Mill St. so I'm gonna check that out!

Tempe Bicycles was a nice shop when I lived there. They are on University.
Tempe is a bike town. Visit Mill Ave. Lots of old bikes and restaurants with outdoor seating.Wish I was going there.

Latest posts

Back