ARISE! Sir Loin of Beef

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I'm in Eastern Connecticut. It's rather hilly in my town, which is why I prefer multispeed bikes. Some hardcore cyclists I know bring their bikes out here just for the hills. I have a few English bikes aside from this one, a '61 Raleigh Dynohub Sports, a '65 Hercules with an S-5 hub, a beautiful '71 Triumph with a very tall frame (I can't ride it -5'6"- and will be selling it soon), a '64 Dunelt project, 2 '69 Raleigh Sports project one of which I just disassembled last night and a '69 5 speed Raleigh Sprite with an S-5 hub project. All original with the dual shifters. I have a dynhub for the Sprite, that bike will be the pride of the fleet. Thank you for the compliment and thank you folks for the fine bicycles!

Dr. Sizzle said:
Love it! I'm wondering if you had a heck of a time getting the bolts on in the springs as I did??!!

It wasn't easy. Taped the nut to the wrench. Took about 10 minutes for 2 bolts. And Thanks!

Wow! great job. I really like...hey wait. Thats my bike. :oops: I gotta start paying attention when I do my 11th hour finished bike replies. :roll: :lol:

Go take credit for your work!............You deserve it.

This movie scene popped into my head for some reason.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... jerk&hl=en

The writer obviously has exceptional taste.

Those pics were taken at The N.E. Muscle Bike Museum I believe. Those are my feet with the black striped Adidas and camo shorts on. A look certain to become a fashion trend, when these pics are seen by the public. :D He also gave the white tires a nod Kota!

My chopper was posted on a couple sites also. Thanks for pointing it out!

Latest posts

Back