Are Micargi Hero parts worth using??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I picked up a Micargi Hero Girl's "lowriderr" banana bike this weekend.. Mainly because I liked the looks of the springier and tires/wheels.. The bike is in pretty nice shape with just a few dings and bright chrome. I'm looking at certain parts for an adult ridden swing bike build..
Are these decent enough components? Fork, Ashtabula crankset, rims, sissy, seat, even some of the frame.. Or are they too weak for a 200 lb adult?

I'm not familiar with Micargi but looking them up online I think they are a big box store sort of bike but a bit higher priced line than most of the Nexts, and Wally World stuff.. Right?

Parts on the Micargi bikes are china made of course but work just fine. The chrome is poor and will rust rather quickly if not cared for. All components / parts can be found on ebay ei. cheap springer forks, saddles, cranks etc.
I have had a couple micargi stretch bikes and they held up to my weight ( 235# )
Build away!

I'm not a micargi fan,but has nothing to do with the bikes. I think the parts should work just fine.

Latest posts

Back