any shooters in the group??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ironically I'm not into guns, but... I'm currently interviewing for a design position at Colt Firearms. The engineering manager said as a non-gun person my hardest adjustment will be all the guns laying around the office, people racking guns at their desks, etc. I told him I'm just gonna think of them as really cool widgets. He laughed.

ironically I'm not into guns, but... I'm currently interviewing for a design position at Colt Firearms. The engineering manager said as a non-gun person my hardest adjustment will be all the guns laying around the office, people racking guns at their desks, etc. I told him I'm just gonna think of them as really cool widgets. He laughed.
They are really cool widgets!
I think most non-gun people don't realize that folks who like to tinker with guns are pretty similar to folks who like to tinker with bicycles.
In my case, by looking at my bicycles you can get a pretty good idea of what kind of guns I like.

Pleased to announce I got the job at Colt Firearms. Can't wait to start on the 28th.

Got out to shoot my new Stribog today. Very nice so far

grand_power_stribog_sp9a3g_w_folding_sbt_brace_9mm_sub_pistol_-_8_1_.jpg

Latest posts

Back