Any info on this skip tooth women's colson?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my hands on this beauty and would like some info on it... Thanks ratties!
75115803d31287f7e078a93defe86c29.jpg

So it's not a Colson... Thanks mucho guys! This is a cool bike! Now I am curious about the value.

If it were a colson it would be a nice score. The fact that its not, a super score.! I can see elements of Colson, Murry and Elgin in that bike. Definitely not a bike you see every day. If it were a boys bike-Holy Grail, girls bike- still a Holy Grail.
Johnny

I wonder if the girls bike would be more rare in this case.
Much more rare but not nearly as valuable. I have a ladies Huffman Twin Flex which is far more rare than the mens version but worth far less. Having said that, that is a beautiful bike that Id love to own if you decide to part with it. I'm local and have mens bikes I would trade or cash.
-Brian

Bri- enveyous of you right now. Not becouse of what you have, but becouse of what you may acquire! You have beautiful bikes, worthy of such a trade.
Johnny

congratulations, you caught my attention. you found a 1939 mercury pacemaker worlds fair model. it seems to be original paint and worth a lot more in that condition, it seems to be missing the front fender ornament but other then that you found a wonderful bike!

Nick.

Peaked my attention when you said Colson, which I love. Pleasantly surprised to open the thread and see this Mercury, which I also love. Great bike in fantastic, unmolested condition. That bike will gleam like a jewel when properly cleaned.

Latest posts

Back