Any California People In this Forum?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there everyone my name is Douglas , I'm 23 years old. I've been on this forum for some time now. I was wondering if there's anyone from Southern California and a Little above area such as (O.C. , L.A. , I.E. County ) Like to make some new bike friends and like do rides or give each other a hand on certain project and much more. The only group of people i have rode with is a group call Cyclone Coasters based out in Long Beach,Ca but they only do rides every 1st Sunday of the month. Anyways Hope to hear from some of you out their and post up pictures of your rides on here, or add me as a friend and send me a message or something. Cant wait for this summer a lot more bicycle rides to come.

I'm currently going to make a Project of a Stretched Marcargi Trike with custom sound system and bbq on it, if anyone would like to help let me know can use another hand. P.S. the Trailer on the picture is up for sale if interested

image010.jpg

Hey, I'm just a few exits up the 5 from you. I ride the San Gabriel river bike path pretty frequently, and the SoCal Rat Rod ride is fun too.

Greetings from San Diego! I have been to several CC rides last year, but haven't attended one since Oct.
I'm a couple hours south of you, but it would be worth it to plan a trip down here for an EBF group ride.
Each ride averages over forty participants of all ages, and we welcome anyone on any non-motorized bike.
More info is posted in the 'Events' section here at RRB, and you can also visit
http://electrabikeforums.websitetoolbox.com/post/San-Diego-Group-Ride-April-22nd-5781763.

sweet its a pleasure to meet a few of you on here and thanks for responding back.. its sorta hard for me to go to certain locations cuz i currently drive a motorcycle and not a car.. i use my dads truck to go to the Long beach event.. im looking for a classic car that i can bring my ride to places.. if you guys do a ride maybe i can carpool with one of you.. id pay you back like buy lunch or something .. but ill be attending the Cyclone coasters ride next month .. trying to get alot of my friends to join.. and hopely ill have my trike ready by than.. i just took a nice ride with my biking bird for like 6 miles its not to long but it was nice out.. but ya hope to hear from you soon.. if you guys want to add me on facebook or whatever my email on there is [email protected]

GameBent said:
Greetings from San Diego! I have been to several CC rides last year, but haven't attended one since Oct.
I'm a couple hours south of you, but it would be worth it to plan a trip down here for an EBF group ride.
Each ride averages over forty participants of all ages, and we welcome anyone on any non-motorized bike.
More info is posted in the 'Events' section here at RRB, and you can also visit
http://electrabikeforums.websitetoolbox.com/post/San-Diego-Group-Ride-April-22nd-5781763.

and oh boy a nother bicycle forum.. im never going to get off the computer.. im already on like 4 other bicycle forums..ill check it out thanks

Another one checking in from "Dago" (old 50's hot rodder/biker slang for San Diego).

Just an FYI that I have several bikes, so if you want to come down to SD with your pops or someone else for a group ride, I can supply the wheels for up to four guys and one gal.
I just sent you a friend request on FB.

c.p.odom said:
Another one checking in from "Dago" (old 50's hot rodder/biker slang for San Diego).

Don't forget about "Berdoo" and "Frisco"..I like old "B"chopper movies :lol: 8)

i am from that dreaded northern California,but not northern enough to be cool.
-vallejo CA :mrgreen:

Another one checking in from the better half :lol: The Northern Half

Representing the "true" Norcal, just 25 miles from the Oregon boarder, here in Yreka! (not to be confused with Eureka on the coast) Riding it up in Siskiyou county, the biggest and poorest county in California, but the trails are just fine.

Riverside, Jurupa Valley to be more specific. i thinbk i know of one rat rodder in my neck of the woods. . .two maybe

Latest posts

Back