Another bike finds its way back home!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Enduro 7 showed back up Today! I sold this/loaned to a friend a few years back and he sold it to someone else. He ended up with it back and long story short I now have it back. Im going to shorten the cables throw on some knobs and take her to the dirt. I always regretted getting rid of this one.
gt n hd 001.jpg

I love this bike, I never road it as a mtb! The story is I bought it from a buddy 5 years ago who bought it from another buddies shop, I wanna say in 99? when I got it I Put those green tires, light and drag bars on it and road it as a cruiser. I then sold it to another buddy who put apes on it. Well now I have it back and took to the trails with it last night, it was fun. Lots of pedal strikes and things working their way loose, but it was just a shake down ride. Im 95% sure im going to keep her and make her a wicked trail bike! Here she is in the wild.
e7 001.jpg

Does it have a serial#? I have a Dyno Moto 7 from 1997, it's serial# is WYO7I0106, I believe the number letter combination following the first three letters "7I" is the date code year 7 or 97 and month I (ninth letter ninth month) or September, the last four digits are the serial build number.
They're great bikes, it's my favorite in a collection of 20+.

Sweet frame, now I want one. If you put a 26" BMX style straight fork on it, it will raise up the BB to help with pedal strikes.

Sweet frame, now I want one. If you put a 26" BMX style straight fork on it, it will raise up the BB to help with pedal strikes.
That's what Im thinking, I also have a rock shox Indy that came off it when I put it in cruiser mode. Ill figure something out, hopefully I can run across a deal on a landing gear or something.

Does it have a serial#? I have a Dyno Moto 7 from 1997, it's serial# is WYO7I0106, I believe the number letter combination following the first three letters "7I" is the date code year 7 or 97 and month I (ninth letter ninth month) or September, the last four digits are the serial build number.
They're great bikes, it's my favorite in a collection of 20+.
My Moto 7 serial number is WY07l0110, so I guess it rolled of the line right after yours

Latest posts

Back