Another B.T.R.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jj256 said:
So any update pictures my good sir

Unfortunately not, Ive spent the last few weeks tearing up my lawn, putting in new irrigation, and redoing all the landscape around the house, my shops a mess because of it and the bike is sitting in the corner for now. I am still working on the tank very slowly but nothing to show.

JohThomas Sorrels said:
jj256 said:
So any update pictures my good sir

Unfortunately not, Ive spent the last few weeks tearing up my lawn, putting in new irrigation, and redoing all the landscape around the house, my shops a mess because of it and the bike is sitting in the corner for now. I am still working on the tank very slowly but nothing to show.

Photo proof of lawn tearing up and irrigation work? :)

topher said:
show us that work :wink:

OneHorsePower said:
topher said:
show us that work :wink:

lbombcrater.jpg

JohThomas Sorrels said:
isaiah3g said:
Hey man, that's a killer looking bike you've got going on.
Just want to give you a heads up and possibly save you a bunch of headache and money. Those OHV motors can only be tilted up to degrees or they won't be properly oiled and eventually burn up. The OHV's are used on the racing karts I used to race, but with 10-15 horses.
Just something to consider.

Thanks for the heads up, a billet connecting rod with a better oil lifter/ spoon and over filling the oil has worked for quite a few people here and on other websites, namely cobrafreak, who has a couple thousand miles on his bike without problem. From what I've read you just make sure the head is tilted at least 3 degrees back and you're good to go.

No problem man, im happy to see others are pulling it off so well, I love the way it looks.

Chris, good luck with that, that tank would look pretty cool on your bike.

Latest posts

Back