Ann Arbor Custom Bike Show - April 24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha that black and white roadmasters is my buddies that set up there, all them fenders sold thank god, didn't have room in the jeep for em!

Hello all this is Larry here
I run the Ann Arbor Custom/Rat Bike show.
The show is in building E
Entry fee is $5 per bicycle
Entry's will be received starting at 9 Am - 1:30 PM
There are 2 classes this year
Custom bicycle and Rat Rod. There are plaques for 1st place in each class. Alan Mays managing editor from
Old Skool Rods Magazine has graciously sponsored the plaques.
Winners will be announced at 2:30.
This is a people's choice show.
The winners from each class will be photographed and the pictures will be posted on the Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle web site.
I am also hoping to have a photographer take pictures to send to Alan for use in a possible future feature in The magazine.
If anyone would volunteer to take pictures I have some info to send you about contributing to the Mag.
Please contact me at
248-762-0630. I will get your email and foward you the details.
Hope to see you all there!

Man, it was building E or F that had this rat Elgin for $450 for sale. I left without it and have been searching for one like it ever since.

f8c6bec1cbc68889edf14b8b4f053468.jpg
29a2e8811284410f15c5f9162cf6db53.jpg
[emoji3]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

For those of you who will be in Michigan for the weekend ..... On Saturday, we'll be holding our Annual FreakBike Ride in Milan, Michigan this year. We meet at Wilson Park in Milan Mich. for a little ride around town, hit Original Gravity for eats and then load up and head up the road to the fairgrounds for evening swap meet preparations and of course Camp FreakBike - Ann Arbor division. I'll post up the time of the ride as soon as we figure it out.

For those of you who will be in Michigan for the weekend ..... On Saturday, we'll be holding our Annual FreakBike Ride in Milan, Michigan this year. We meet at Wilson Park in Milan Mich. for a little ride around town, hit Original Gravity for eats and then load up and head up the road to the fairgrounds for evening swap meet preparations and of course Camp FreakBike - Ann Arbor division. I'll post up the time of the ride as soon as we figure it out.
If this times right, I might have to bring random motivation with me.

Falstaff and others .....
We'll be meeting up between 10:30 and 11:00 on Saturday morning at Wilson Park, in Milan, Michigan. Here's the park's FaceBook page with directions and info about the park. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wilson-Park/223019201041482 Hope to see a few of you guys and gals.

Latest posts

Back