Ann Arbor Custom Bike Show - April 24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try to get there . Coming from Wisconsin . Are there any other shows / swaps in the Midwest ? I went to TCBC swap in Minneapolis and it was all new stuff and dealers there . Only one guy with a few 50's 60's bikes. I would like to find another show in Midwest joint it and support it .

I'm going to try to get there . Coming from Wisconsin . Are there any other shows / swaps in the Midwest ? I went to TCBC swap in Minneapolis and it was all new stuff and dealers there . Only one guy with a few 50's 60's bikes. I would like to find another show in Midwest joint it and support it .

Ann Arbor/Saline (MI) 24th April 8 am-3pm
Memory lane classics Grand Rapids (OH) april 21,22,23

If I can come it will be with pictures of old dead people to trade for parts. Don't have any parts to trade most of the stuff I find are chinese made mtb. Which I fix and give to a foodbank. looking for a 26 inch single spd non schwinn wheel.

Well, I'm out this year. Thanks to a lay off at work I can't swing it financially. I don't know how long I'll be off work, gonna hit up the temp services tomorrow morning to try to find something.

Thanks for the offers @CrazyDave. Good luck on getting stuff sold.

Well, I'm out this year. Thanks to a lay off at work I can't swing it financially. I don't know how long I'll be off work, gonna hit up the temp services tomorrow morning to try to find something.

Thanks for the offers @CrazyDave. Good luck on getting stuff sold.
Sorry to hear all that man, hope ya find something better soon!

I've got almost 20 bikes to load up, I hope i can get a truck by then! Haha

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Anyone know what happened to the memory lane website?
I'm trying to find a list of swaps they're doing this summer/fall. I can't make Ann Arbor weekend, but I can get to some others if I know when they are.

Anyone know what happened to the memory lane website?
I'm trying to find a list of swaps they're doing this summer/fall. I can't make Ann Arbor weekend, but I can get to some others if I know when they are.
I just looked it up and it did not work for me Have you tried to call them???

I just looked it up and it did not work for me Have you tried to call them???

No, I figure I'll wait a while for that. I don't think they have another swap until June.
The Facebook page is still there, so maybe they're just using that now.

No, I figure I'll wait a while for that. I don't think they have another swap until June.
The Facebook page is still there, so maybe they're just using that now.
Let me know when you want that mower im about an hour south of the swap

Let me know when you want that mower im about an hour south of the swap

I'll figure something out on that. I'm just going back to work Monday. Might be a few weeks, still won't be able to make the Ann Arbor weekend.
I'm a half hour south of Columbus.

I'll figure something out on that. I'm just going back to work Monday. Might be a few weeks, still won't be able to make the Ann Arbor weekend.
I'm a half hour south of Columbus.
Oh ok so thats aways away im west of Toledo and no problem im not doing anything with it

Oh ok so thats aways away im west of Toledo and no problem im not doing anything with it

Cool.
Absolute worst case scenario is, I'll be at the lake in July. But I'm sure I can get up there sooner.

Latest posts

Back