1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Aluminium Army rat

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by Hoeha, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hoeha

Hoeha

Okay, so the title makes me kind of obligated to paint this thing green...
    But, i haven't gotten that far yet, so here's some pics of how it is now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Craiggo

Craiggo

make that paint job really good! grind off the clips underneath the bottom bar too. I have one of those boxes and i was hoping to do something with them but im not sure what.

3. Hoeha

Hoeha

I kept the clips on the downtube, because i was not sure if i'd use a 3speed rearwheel...
    I didn't (yet)
    But here's the (crappy) paintjob
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. daz1973

daz1973

liking this, esp the the ammo box panniers.

5. ScurryMurray

ScurryMurray

Looking good! Dont forget to black out the seat post

6. Hoeha

Hoeha

Yes, that's a good point. I thought i would do that. But the thing is, this thing is for sale, and i do not know how tall the buyer will be. If he's taller, the seatpost will already be all scratched and stuff... So maybe later...