AlumiNaughty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOWEE!! You really nailed it with this Silver King build. This are killer bikes on their own, but you added your own flair to this one and it came out superbly cool!
VERY WELL DONE!!!!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread.

Thank you, it's been a joy to share this effort with everyone and see such appreciation for it.

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread.

Is my first photo showing up at the front 3/4 view? If so, I think that is the best representation (was formally the #4 photo)

Thank you, it's been a joy to share this effort with everyone and see such appreciation for it.

Is my first photo showing up at the front 3/4 view? If so, I think that is the best representation (was formally the #4 photo)

Yes I believe you have the best pic first. I was just mentioning it to everyone to make sure they knew.

CONGRATS on winning your 2nd Place finish!!! This build is beautiful!!!!!

CONGRATS on winning your 2nd Place finish!!! This build is beautiful!!!!!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!
on bringing a bunch of parts back to life and a having a smoooooth ride to the podium Machine Age Victim. :41:
You did all the hard work I admit. I just suggested a name and the sat back watched and rooted for you. You had me with the ''35 Window Frame"

BTW : You allowed me to be 2 for 2 now in name calling in the last 2 B.O.s
AlumiNaughty!
VerBoTen!
If I can't compete I can at least contribute.
Thank you.:bandit:

PS: If anyone wants a lucky name for next year,
I accept P.P or looptail Colson head badge.:cool2:

Congratulations Again.

Latest posts

Back