AlumiNaughty: 1935 Wards Hawthorne Duralium, Finished!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for all the support during this build and thank you to all that voted for it! There were so many great bikes built, I never thought I'd get second place.
I didn't think you would either. I thought you were going to take first place! It was neck and neck through most of the voting.

Very classy looking bike, really pushes all of the right buttons for me. It got one of my votes. Well done!

I didn't think you would either. I thought you were going to take first place! It was neck and neck through most of the voting.

Very classy looking bike, really pushes all of the right buttons for me. It got one of my votes. Well done!

Yes, it was a close one for awhile!

Yours got one of my votes too, congratulations.

These cranks are made by Lambert in England from around 1970, refer to...

Lambert crankset

Also refer to Viscount Vis appreciation on Bike Forums Classic and Vintage for some really larger cranks. A larger chain ring can be seen on a 1941 Schwinn High Gear Paramount. These Lambert chain rings could have been made by TA by contract. I can only imagine what Russ Mahon of the Cupertino Morrow bike group in 1972 could have done with one of these frames in creating there first Mountain bikes. This is a great effort, like it very much
crumbling

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back