All Illinois Interstate 80 people

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sprocket is not a Schwinn sprocket. It is an early Hawthorn sprocket... which is just wrong for an "Old school Schwinn" bicycle club. Sorry, but as a sprocket collector, I notice such things. :?

No need to say Sorry. I'm always interested in the small details myself. I'm guessing whoever did the graphics either didn't know or care. Myself, I just posted it up after finding it somewhere. I'd like to meet up with some RRB'ers. Hopefully, we can get some of the TailDraggers Crew down there. They would be traveling about the same distance as I would be from the other way.

sqrly said:
That sprocket is not a Schwinn sprocket. It is an early Hawthorn sprocket... which is just wrong for an "Old school Schwinn" bicycle club. Sorry, but as a sprocket collector, I notice such things. :?

Well I may now. :lol: Scout camping was canceled, to much rain coming. But on the second hand with weather as bad as is expect I may not even try to come out. :?

Latest posts

Back