All Downhill

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Complete. Took around the block. Its the street bike that looks like a downhill bike!
entry.jpg

Build thread: https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/all-downhill.110994/
Highlights: As found, A wrecked 24" kids Wallymart Schwinn Ranger frame.
IMG_3750.JPG

I would like to thank @Karate Chicken Industries
for the Marzocchi bomber 2001 model forks.
index.php

They add "looks" to the build for sure, but also their performance suprised me. The bike is functional on road, but those forks are amazing off road. I was riding around in some deep grass that had some serious but invisible ruts, I didn't even know they were there. Another day, same trail, on a bike without suspension, almost crashed on those "unseen" ruts.

In the early days of this build off there was talk of 2020 being the Chinese "year of the Rat". The headbadge is a recycled kids karate? award medallion.
DSCF7462.JPG

Well, it's got Chinese writing anyways. :giggle:

Attachments

• IMG_3750.JPG
    IMG_3750.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Cool conversion man!
CONGRATS!!!

Glad you still like it Matti.
quote.jpg

I would think May 9 would of been the perfect opportunity for you to comment if you thought this was not a class 1 build.

Since you "don't like to cause trouble". :giggle:

Yeah, I guess I'm not the most alert, just realized that it was in class 1 yesterday. Wherever it ends up, it's ALL CLASS.

"Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you"

Latest posts

Back