Alchemist Custom Bicycles Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I thought I'd create a spot where I can post all of my "finished" bikes. I put finished in quotes because as long as I own something, I'll continue to tweak it (I'm sure I'm not alone on that), but there is a certain point where I call it good enough.

My Long Bike:
IMG_0189.JPG

My Tall Bike:
IMG_0472.jpg

My Peugeot Non-Motorized Moped Cruiser:
IMG_0458.jpg

My Adult-Sized Green Machine:
IMG_0326-1.jpg

My Frank Bike:
IMG_0509.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Deven Science Labs

ratcycle said:
For the adult green machine how did u attach the crank arms to the wheel?

I used a 24" unicycle that I bought on CL for $40. Top speed is very limited because it's fixed though, so I probably wouldn't do it that way again. That method did make it more loyal to the original Green Machine.

Sweet builds! :D I like the last one the best :wink:

My first build since I took bike building up as a hobby/lifestyle. No fabrication, just bolted together from parts obtained from eBay, flea markets, and my LBS. Was my daily commuter for years.

IMG_0501.jpg

deven_science said:
TJ's Bike:

IMG_0574.jpg

i think this could help me. i have 3 old cantilever frames that are welded together so close and so strong i can't cut them apart right at that point under the seat post. they may end up meeting suzzzy afterall.

omg, the bed frame bike. that made me smile. one of my favorites yet.

Ya Mad Scientist ya :mrgreen: got some "Krazay Kreation" there BR 8) ... LIKE

SWEET!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

The bed bike is cool but I prefer the moped conversion.

deven your work is amazing. the very first bike is incredible, TJs bike is screaming at me to cut things up and build one, and the bed frame bike has me wanting to hit the thrift stores. im very impressed with all these builds!! nice work man!!

Easy E

Yay Science 1 !!! These are the first finished pictures I've seen since following your build thread. The red looks awesome. Your build posts are alot of the reasons I have a welder on the way. And I want a burrito :lol: . Great job.

Latest posts

Back