Alchemist Custom Bicycles Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son's bike, finished.
IMG_2317_zpse6801407.jpg

I love this!!!!!

Another quick build I did that I didn't think was worthy of its own build thread. A penny fakething for the Freakbikes United! Penny Fakething Build Off.

I painted it black with brown showing underneath in places, to show some age. I may actually do some sanding to expose more later. A super fun build, done 100% with parts I had already.
IMG_2545_zps8c2cebf6.jpg

IMG_2546_zpsd45c37c6.jpg

And link to a video of me riding it:
http://vid3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/deven_science/Bicycles/IMG_2549_zpscb132db2.mp4

The bars on Avocado were just a little short for ultimate comfort. It took me a long time to realize that just because it was a build off bike, doesn't mean it's sacred, or something. I can make changes. So, today I made a new set of bars for it. I used parts of a set of moon bars, and sections from a rear motorcycle rack (it was chrome 7/8", so I bought it intending to chop it up for bars).

I cut the front 6" out of the moon bars, and put the rack sections on either side at a slight angle going back. Then I used the ends of the moon bars to extend them even further back. I think they came out pretty cool.
IMG_2751_zps2e7f9317.jpg

IMG_2752_zps785c3408.jpg

IMG_2755_zps2137198e.jpg

IMG_2756_zpsf80a71b0.jpg

IMG_2757_zpsb459b7e0.jpg

After much struggling, I finally got the retro-direct drive worked out on my folding boardtracker. Made from the Fuji "Marlboro" MTN bike, vintage 10 speed 27 1/4" wheels with high flange hubs, and other, mostly old 10 speed parts, and capped off with Thompson grips and new white tries.
IMG_2827_zpsb8623e24.jpg

IMG_2828_zps2af158aa.jpg

The Shelgin? The tank? I'm not sure what was unpainted last time you saw it.
Wasn't it all speckled from a paint explosion? Or am I getting mixed up with another build?

Luke.

That Red Devil up above is My Favorite buy far ...That thing has incredible flow !
Also Dig the Black & Red primed one ,nic how you work is developing, Very Nice !

~Rafael~

That Red Devil up above is My Favorite buy far ...That thing has incredible flow !
Also Dig the Black & Red primed one ,nic how you work is developing, Very Nice !

~Rafael~

If you're referring to the latest post, that's a Firebike Fluid frame. I recently got it in a trade, had it powdercoated, and put some nice parts on it. I'm going to try to sell this one.

As to the other "black & red primed" bike, thanks. That's one of my favorites I've done so far. I'm quite proud of it.

After two years, I finally have a logo for Alchemist Custom Bicycles! My brother drew the "mad scientist" guy, and my wife helped put some lettering on there. It's very basic, and I plan on improving it in the future, but since I'd never had one of any kind, I thought it was time. Next will be to make up some shirts.
0d95b676-7d45-49ad-8716-30836fcaf111_zpsd82391d7.jpg

Re: Deven Science Labs

My first scratch built bike. I'm very proud of this one.

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg
love how the bottom of the frame flows along to the end instead of going up to the dropout,wish there were more builds like this but less makes it more cooler

After two years, I finally have a logo for Alchemist Custom Bicycles! My brother drew the "mad scientist" guy, and my wife helped put some lettering on there. It's very basic, and I plan on improving it in the future, but since I'd never had one of any kind, I thought it was time. Next will be to make up some shirts.
0d95b676-7d45-49ad-8716-30836fcaf111_zpsd82391d7.jpg
thats cool,I have done a few logos for my 2 brands "Barrio Lowriders" & "Endlesschain Customs" but never have committed to doing t shirt/stickers,I should do stickers to put on my bikes first,new years resolution I guess

Latest posts

Back