Alchemist Custom Bicycles Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MplsCoaster said:
You've really got some innovative designs and great execution 8)

X2!! I agree you've been cranking out some great looking bikes. Thanks for the lead on those OOQI grips...have a pair of those on the way. Too cool & they look so comfortable.

Re: Deven Science Labs

IMG_0822.jpg

I love the passenger seat.

That's moss you see in the close ups. This tree was leaning against a tree for decades, and I love it so much like that, I just left the paint/moss alone.
IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

Last edited:
Deven, On deville bike nice work. 65 sprocket. What did have to do to the frame to make it work?

Deven, On deville bike nice work. 65 sprocket. What did have to do to the frame to make it work?

It almost fit without modification. I just had to flip the chainring so the little curve at the ends was facing out, not in, and then grind just a little on the chain stay to help it clear.

It almost fit without modification. I just had to flip the chainring so the little curve at the ends was facing out, not in, and then grind just a little on the chain stay to help it clear.

I found a 24in early 50's Schwinn frame in a resale shop. Used 65 with a lucky 7 sprocket 35 welded to the rear hub. Thick brick tires great beach bike. Thanks

This is a ladies 46-47 CWC bike that I stretched 6", and gender bent it into a boys bike. Then I added some hood ornaments and other details just for the heck of it.
IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_2232.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back