Adult tricycle no markings found?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: I found a sticker under the seat tubing ( Don't know how I missed it the first time ) That says "Made in america by people who care. It's one of those chrome etching stickers.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey there, I came across this old school tricycle that I haven't been able to find any markings on yet. no idea who made it. The rear wheels have bars that pull out to make it wider stanced, its heavy as heck. It's pretty cool to. I can upload more photos if needed.

Last edited:
Homemade is my guess too. That bracket at the bottom is not something that any pro bike builder would use that has access to comerrcial supplies. And a square steerer in a round tube. Definitely not professional. But still rat cool.

Homemade is my guess too. That bracket at the bottom is not something that any pro bike builder would use that has access to comerrcial supplies. And a square steerer in a round tube. Definitely not professional. But still rat cool.

It's funny you mentioned it as I noticed it too! I'm gonna keep searching but I just can't get over how flush all the parts and tubing are. It almost seems to good to be homemade, but eh who knows -_0_-

I have seen some recumbents that are homemade and nicer than that.

Latest posts

Back