A question to the briggs builders out there!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys I have a few questions concerning my WM model briggs and just briggs in general.

First question is involving carb upgrades. My briggs will have a pretty weak carb, and only producing 1/2 hp. Now my question is what carb upgrades can be done to this motor to give it a bit more life.:39:

Also two Transmission/Clutch what designs have worked for you lot? I do plan on riding the heck out of this bike when I am done so something reliable would be nice. I do not want to however just buy a centrifugal clutch, where's the fun in that?:banana:

Hey guys I have a few questions concerning my WM model briggs and just briggs in general.

First question is involving carb upgrades. My briggs will have a pretty weak carb, and only producing 1/2 hp. Now my question is what carb upgrades can be done to this motor to give it a bit more life.:39:

Also two Transmission/Clutch what designs have worked for you lot? I do plan on riding the heck out of this bike when I am done so something reliable would be nice. I do not want to however just buy a centrifugal clutch, where's the fun in that?:banana:
This is one I built. I like the pully clutch.
SmartResized(1).jpg
WP_DS20160901.jpg
for a carb I use a PZ 19 off Amazon.

It's a 5hp. I don't know the carb model. I got it off a $10 thrift store lawnmower.
I originally wanted a mechanical clutch so I could bump start. But they all seemed to cost more then I wanted to spend on the bike

Latest posts

Back