a haul for the kids

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, so it's not a load of 50-60's bikes.. but besides doing the ratrod thing, I also like to get childrens bikes and fix them up and donate them thru a local charity.. here's today's load.. going out next week to get another load.. there's three loads total.. gonna be some happy kids this summer...

100_4255.jpg

100_4256.jpg

100_4257.jpg

100_4258.jpg
think this one is a homemade job? lol
100_4259.jpg

100_4260.jpg

100_4261.jpg

also my wife found a set of matching metal bar stools (that I have to restore yet), a couple metal wicker type chairs and a bench..

oh then there's this
leg.jpg

I title the last photo....

"Random Things You Would Never Put In One Photo Together...Normally"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2nd pic from the top: Murray Mutiny Pork Chopper. Bought one brand new 5 years ago for my grandson. My son worked at Big Lots & the guy assembling the bikes dropped the seat stem down into the frame & couldn't get it out, so they clearanced it out for 10 bucks. Took me 5 minutes to remove it. It's still sitting in my shed in new condition waiting for my grandson to get big enough to ride it. Kind of cool looking, but its the thinnest chrome I have ever seen & if the fenders were any thinner, they would be aluminum foil! The wheels are pretty cool though. I thought when he grows out of it (if there's anything left) there may be some good parts for a new build. Gonna have to wait a few years though. Looks like you got a great score & what a great thing to do for kids that can't afford a bike. Every kid should have one! :D As far as the creepy foot thing, I'm in on the kickstand idea, might even win you the build off! :lol:

I don't know what to say about that last one :lol: :lol: Great score anyway :mrgreen:

I think it's time for a new category in the "gallery by mfg. or style" section. We will call it "Rat Rod Prosthetics". Leave the rust but spray some flat black, red wheels, and whitewalls. Seriously though, Great job on getting the bikes going for the kids.

Latest posts

Back