A day late, and a dollar short. My build is called "leftovers"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I promised myself, I wasn't buying anything for my bonine bike, but rather using whatever made it home with me that didn't sell at the Ann Arbor swap meet, hence the name "leftovers". Just like leftovers though, there's still some tasty parts to choose from, and sometimes taste better the second time around.

Only purchases I intend to make are for paint, tubes, and maybe a seat(if I cant find one to agree on)

Until then, lets eat!

Oh to have leftovers like yours! Over here it's hard enough finding anything but rusted through Gentlemans bicycles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is one sweet tank bike in there

Pretty cool start looking at those leftovers.
I m glad you mentioned buying a seat, that wooden one in the background would be hard to fit.

Thanks everyone! Got to start cleaning up on the frame a little today, and hopefully will have everything bare metal tomorrow. Paint comes next. :cool2:

I'M Glad to see your doin something with that frame and tank !
Hardly wait to see the end results ....

~RafaeL~

:)I hope you use the apes with the wooden crossbar!!!

Nice selection of left overs! Said 20 times already, but I am stoked to see how this one turns out.

If that's your leftovers, can you throw me some table scraps! Love the Landing Gear... just don't use it on that bike.

I've been eating slow...

Found this while cleaning up the frame a few days ago.

So then I got it down completely to bare metal, and got to painting.

Filler primer

Same stamped dropout

Also, got it in my head that these are the shoes im using.

So I got them laced up.

This last week has been chaotic, between work, rain, the neighbors house blowing up and damaging every house on the block, and polishing the new turd I brought home, progress was delayed. Hopefully from here on out, it's full steam ahead!

Here's some pics..

The nothing left

The rain

And my new turd I picked up garage saleing.

Thanks!

Sweet build man! I need those pieces in the back. GTB Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back