1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

'85 Schwinn Sprint

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by outskirtscustoms, May 16, 2012.

1. I got this for $10 from the flea market! I went to the LBS and bought some new tires and tubes for it and it rides great. All in all I got $45 in it probably sell for $125.

[​IMG]

2. tin machine

tin machine

thats a good pick for the money , yeah you can get 125 to 150 around hrer on those 8) :wink:

3. Yeah I couldn't pass it up. The pic really doesn't do it justice, It's so nice I actually spent money on tires. If you have seen my builds you know that is RARE by my standards. I figured it'd be a good flip. It rides like a dream too but it just flirts with my inseam (23 inch frame / 33 inch stand over) so it's listed on Craigslist at $125.

I still wish the local LBS would have had gumwall tires. These were the last two tires in that size so it was these or nothing.