76 huffy thunder star

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6419.JPG
IMG_6415.JPG
Saved this one today seems to be all complete other than it missing the fenders and I thought the red tires don't look to bad.

I'm just going to say, these Huffy's don't always earn respect but that bike has style. My first bike was a small, purple 2 wheeler from Western Auto and then for Christmas one year there was one of these Huffy Thunder Star "76" bikes by the tree in the den. Let me tell you that I was Evel Kneivel on that bike. Oh, the 70's. A few years later and my neighbor skipped school, stole it, and ran away from home. The police returned him to his family but the bike, my bike, never returned. [sniff-sniff]

The fact you have all of the pads is amazing. And the red tires only add more flare! Thank you for keeping that bike alive.

IMG_1171.JPG
I thought the same thing threespeedmafia with the red tires as soon as I saw the bike knowing I already had them. And I needed a boys huffy to go with the girls huffy Charlies angels that I have.

Latest posts

Back