74 Ross Compact

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking ride. Love the way this one turned out. I always like to see folks working with Ross bikes; they were all over the place where I grew up on LI, but I don't see them too much anymore.

Also: your license plate has me thinking about ways to decorate the unused brake bridge on my build-off bike.

Good looking ride. Love the way this one turned out. I always like to see folks working with Ross bikes; they were all over the place where I grew up on LI, but I don't see them too much anymore.

Also: your license plate has me thinking about ways to decorate the unused brake bridge on my build-off bike.

Thanks!!!

The brake bridge was kinda beat up looking. So I had to do something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New seat post. Now I’m happy with the ride.
9913f2450ffe0359e55926a656140237.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great transformation on this bike

GREAT RAT YOU HAVE THERE!! HEY I'M SEEING A LOT OF GREEN BIKES. THIS CALLS FOR AN "GREEN WITH ENVY" SUB BIKE BUILD OFF. LETS SEE WHO GETS THE MOST VOTES BEING GREEN. MAYBE I'LL SEND THE WINNER A HULK?!? PEACE

GREAT RAT YOU HAVE THERE!! HEY I'M SEEING A LOT OF GREEN BIKES. THIS CALLS FOR AN "GREEN WITH ENVY" SUB BIKE BUILD OFF. LETS SEE WHO GETS THE MOST VOTES BEING GREEN. MAYBE I'LL SEND THE WINNER A HULK?!? PEACE
I dig that idea Jake! Especially since I have a green bike! Wait, mine is 3 shades of green, does that score more points? :D

Hey! Idea...we could vote on our favorite 'green' bike in the Finished Builds threads by the number of these :D that each bike gets. And you can give as many of :D as you want per bike! Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back