'67 Bug for sale Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not getting the grants I was depending on for school, so this absolutely has to go. $3,000 cash takes it. I've got double that into the car, but I need it gone now. The owner before me started to customize it, I took care of the wear items. Stock original 1500 with empi header and merged exhaust. New plug wires, points, condensor, fuel pump/filter/lines, rebuilt carb, new push rod tubes, runs good and cool at 60-65mph. Stock tranny, new clutch, new inner cv boots, new poly shift bushing. New torsion bars and shocks on the rear. New spindles, ball joints, and tires up front. New brake shoes all around and all lines flushed/new fluid. Pan is solid, no repairs, battery tray needs a patch panel. Interior is original, no carpet, cd player in the glove box, tons of "character". Body is good for a midwest car, both quarter heater channel areas need small patches. Hood is not original to the car, rust around the latch, better off finding another hood than fixing it. This would be an easy car to finish as a custom, just depends on what you consider finished. $3,000 nothing less.

IMG_0346.jpg

Luckily I was able to keep my car, and hopefully I'll save up some play money soon to finish it up. A member over at the samba posted this pic for me. I've been wanting to modify a roof rack into a bike rack for a while now, so now I'm on the hunt for an old rack to copy this idea.

P1190903_resize.jpg

Glad you were able to keep the car. I had a 68 years ago and have regretted having to sell it ever since.

Latest posts

Back