64 Gasser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went back to the boneyard and found these bars....I like em!!!

004-3.jpg

003-5.jpg

002-7.jpg

And some strapping to attach nameplate...
005-2.jpg

I am enjoying this build.

Circa Cycles said:
Houndog said:
I think with the apes I need a front tire that matches the back......But then my whole Gasser bike theme would be gone...
Guess I could also mount my front race tire on the yet to be made wheelie bar along with the go fast drop bars....

My mind is going crazy!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ever have an idea that gave you 5 ideas?Then those ideas each give you 5 ideas...and so on...and so on...

Justification for other bikes!

Great build, Rg

Lookin' good, HD! How 'bout a metal tag that says "Body By Fisher" 8) You might still find one in a bone yard. Of course, it would only have meaning to an old guy, and you won't be old for two more years. :p

Peatbog said:
The more I look at it, the more I really like that orange with the white at the head tube. It is really a good color for the build.

I can't believe how different it looks from when I first got it....
004.jpg

Houndog,

This freaking build is really coming together. Looks like it is ready to take off!

I'm not really digging any of my tires...I have a pretty good idea what I'm goin with...
Gonna take me a bit to get them...I'm kinda broke now...
It's gotta have slicks...no 2 ways about it..

Houndog said:
Dangitt...Jerald slicks are 25.00 just for shipping......Grrrrrr...There sure is a shortage of cool bicycle tires to be had...
bontraggers got the hanks but they arent cheap either I think around 30 bucks I wanted them but my bugget couldnt deal with it :( . LOoks like youve got your build on the right track lookin good :D

Houndog said:
Dangitt...Jerald slicks are 25.00 just for shipping......Grrrrrr...There sure is a shortage of cool bicycle tires to be had...

I share your grief and sure there are others who feel the same way.I want to try a 26x3" tire on my build but the only tire I can find that size has poorly designed flames :x Or how 'bout a slick in a 2.75?Maybe a slick to fit a Fastback :roll: Maybe we should start bombarding a tire company with requests for some cooler tires in different sizes.

big kountry said:
Houndog said:
bontraggers got the hanks but they arent cheap either I think around 30 bucks I wanted them but my bugget couldnt deal with it :( . LOoks like youve got your build on the right track lookin good :D

I can't find any Hanks anywhere...Treks website says unavailable.....Not really what I want for this build anyway...

I found them on a site but dont remeber what it was an I decided to go with white wall anyway for my build goodluck :(

Peatbog said:
Houndog said:
Bunny time
imagesCA3TAQJK.jpg

What the...!? Now that's funny. Are those bunnies or just elves that lived too close to Chernobyl?

I think those are the donkey boys from Pinocchio

pinocchio-donkey.jpg

Latest posts

Back