1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

62 straightbar Typhoon for my daughter

Discussion in 'GALLERY' started by ndaway, Jan 12, 2012.

1. ndaway

ndaway

My daughter wanted a black boys bike so i got this frame on the forum here :D and got it powder coated and followed her instructions: A black and white Schwinn S seat,fenders,white chain, and a sweetheart sprocket. soo heres what i ended up with..I still have to put the kickstand back together and put the grips and pedals on sweetheart sprocket and white chain (neeed to find a white master) as requested schwinn s seat as requested [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Terry66

Terry66

Nice! I liked it before and I really like it now. I love the fenders. Where did you get your decals? I am getting ready to have a '66 Typhoon coated green... Is that an LED light?

3. ndaway

ndaway

4. outsider13

outsider13

Now Thats a women that knows what she wants, :D My wife's bike is black [flat black] pinstripes and white walls. And she was specific too on what she wanted, quote "I don't want a girlie bike", so more power to her. I'd paint the master link if I :shock: were you before she asks you to do it in the middle of a play off game !..awsome bike, good job

5. aka_locojoe

aka_locojoe

Turned out very nice. Great classic, classy color combo.

6. SCHWINNRAY69

SCHWINNRAY69

That looks great! :D

7. xbblues

xbblues

What a cool dad and the bike is nice too.

8. ratina

ratina

Just get a little paint brush and paint the master white

9. ndaway

ndaway

^^ thank you I was going to do that then i remembered i cut two links out so i found them and put the chain together without a master :D..... Now why they would put a silver master with that chain ????? :roll: [​IMG]

10. ndaway

ndaway

At The Park City Chill car show she won 1st place 14 and under 8) also we have added a Kansas license plate to the back that says "Daddysgirl" [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. MplsCoaster

MplsCoaster

Congratulations to your daughter and you!! That's really cool.
    She got the setup just right! :D

12. Tychevelle

Tychevelle

Looks great! turned out awesome! I wanted that frame lol but happier it went to your lil one good job :) and how cool is that she got a trophy already!!

13. ndaway

ndaway

Thanks everyone :D. She loves the bike and rides it everywhere its going to get a lot of miles on it this summer 8)