62 straightbar Typhoon for my daughter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My daughter wanted a black boys bike so i got this frame on the forum here :D and got it powder coated and followed her instructions: A black and white Schwinn S seat,fenders,white chain, and a sweetheart sprocket. soo heres what i ended up with..I still have to put the kickstand back together and put the grips and pedals on sweetheart sprocket and white chain (neeed to find a white master) as requested schwinn s seat as requested
sandrilschwinn005.jpg
sandrilschwinn006.jpg
sandrilschwinn007.jpg
007.jpg

Nice! I liked it before and I really like it now. I love the fenders. Where did you get your decals? I am getting ready to have a '66 Typhoon coated green... Is that an LED light?

Now Thats a women that knows what she wants, :D My wife's bike is black [flat black] pinstripes and white walls. And she was specific too on what she wanted, quote "I don't want a girlie bike", so more power to her. I'd paint the master link if I :shock: were you before she asks you to do it in the middle of a play off game !..awsome bike, good job

Looks great! turned out awesome! I wanted that frame lol but happier it went to your lil one good job :) and how cool is that she got a trophy already!!

Latest posts

Back