'57 Schwinn "Krunk Junk" New shoes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's progress:

623cbd371f3ce1bebcbb96a928d766fbd6fee8cbb6fbea9ebff05118be7c8cb6.jpg

hope you mother gets better

hope you mother gets better
She's been doing a lot better but still needs to build her strength back up. It will be a while for her to heal but she's heading in the right direction. I really appreciate all you guys prayers and support.

One piece at a time... I went looking through the van to see what parts I could scrounge up and I found two sets of pedals, a crappy plastic set that came from a 1980's low end bike and another set that came from some kind of BMX bike so I will be using this aluminum set. Also found another chain so I can splice two together and make one that is long enough.

Also in unrelated news I went to see my mom at the hospital and I realized it must be really nice to have a doctor's salary. The white is a bit plain for my taste but it still looks like a fun car to drive.

Last edited:
Well I won't be using the aluminum pedals... I was trying to fix a small bend in the pedal and it broke. So I'll be going with the plastic ones I found which are decent enough to use even though they are '80's vintage. Still kinda bummed about breaking the aluminum pedal though. They are still usable but it would look bad.

Last edited:
And both being bare metal. I'm not sure if ours are the only two, I haven't had time to keep up on each individual build but I'm sure more will join in the fun before it's over.

Last edited:
Well someone overheard our plan for Klunker world domination and "Checkered Flag" is now Klunker #3 in the build off.

Good job buddy. Blessings to mom and GTB!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back