RRBBO13 52 Pickup

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your parting shot is a keeper. Not a big fan of the stars, the wood looks good on it's own!

Maybe red pin stripe outlining your new white stripe on the chain guard? I like the repaint!

Your parting shot is a keeper. Not a big fan of the stars, the wood looks good on it's own!

Maybe red pin stripe outlining your new white stripe on the chain guard? I like the repaint!
Yes, I'm with you on the stars. They sounded good in the store, but I'm not going to use them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Pictures in the sunshine!
20180623_135203.jpg
20180623_135339.jpg

Didn't realize how crooked the chain guard is. Probably need to look into that...

Can you extend your rack mount out as well, to level the rear rack? That seems to be contributing to the 'off cant' look.

YES! It really balances the bike and stretches it out with that rack leveled. That last pic is a keeper....the angle shows off your rat-ina on the rear fender, your diamond plate mud flap, custom rack / tank insert / fork. I really like the chain guard and chain ring cover in the darker color. Has a real vintage motor bike look to it! But only better....with pedals!:thumbsup:

Nice tweeks to a cool look for this build.
I was going to suggest thinner wood on the guard, but I like the way you finished the guard now.

Had a break in the heat today and ventured out to work on the bike. Finished the front fender and added another doodad on the back fender. Found one of my great grandpa's old wrenches and used it as a bracket for a couple more reflectors.
2bb5d4d4a704961c080fe45048822d3c.jpg
34bdfeaba43444cb0bb576920e0164f6.jpg
cece2d97621eb98fd13908f2b924cb6e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wow, clear back on the last page now!

Been on vacation for the last week and a half. Lots of other builders been super busy while I was away. Now to finish my bike.

Some wiring and clear coat should be about it. Haven't been to the shed yet, so hope it's still there. LOL

Latest posts

Back