51' Western Flyer "SUPER"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like I've been hibernating, where I've been so busy, that I've not been in the bicycle world of late but here is my latest acquisition.

Acquired from a frequent source of my bikes last week. Love the springer on this bike. It is really nice and has some great floating action. Makes for a great ride.

Love the chrome tank and chain guard. Unique to this model.

I've searched these "Supers'" and don't find much on them. Are they rare or ?? I see a lot of hits on the beautifully restored green one that's out there and an original advertisement flyer sheet on it but not too much beyond, that I've located. What's the scoop on these models? Thanks

4a3ygene.jpg

9yba4atu.jpg

equde4es.jpg

ege5e3a2.jpg

Super sweet score to add to your collection!

Awesome find! ;)

I've been wondering where you were! I LOVE the Supers. I can't recall ever seeing anything but the green versions.

Good to be back. I learned that every swap meet I could have attended was on the same day as my kids travel ball tourneys. You know who won those decisions of where to go and be.

This one looks like it's had a coat of paint added at some point so I'm in the leaning of a full restore. My wonder is how rare they are and if it would pay to invest in a good restoration on.

What's our thoughts?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back