50 stylish cruiser/boardtracker build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still doin´......begins to look like a bicycle again...

377271_307166722635245_100000257588862_1200898_2122567192_n.jpg

Starting to look like a Blown Hybrid Bike.!!! I see the battery and the blower next to it.. That would be an interesting look.. (looks like a battery)??

Araya51 said:
Starting to look like a Blown Hybrid Bike.!!! I see the battery and the blower next to it.. That would be an interesting look.. (looks like a battery)??

Ha,ha.. well, i dont think the cycle would hold up, if i´d put in an engine with the supercharger on the table, its had to bee approx 250-300 cid (3,5-4 litre)minimum..... not a 1/10 of it...
I had a turbo motorcycle before, was great fun...and wants that again, but it wont keep up in this build.......
No battery there, a voltage converter. To weight the frame...weight has gone a little forward, and tips on the fork. :lol:
But, i have a battery planned to be used yes,...scored from a big server system, was a backup battery, quite small, but effective, and is changed every 6mnd by regulations... but its max. 1/3 of the converter.... fits in right tank halve.. 8)

How did you get the rear fender shaped like that? Is it from another bike or did you modify it? I like the shape!

Lybtech said:
How did you get the rear fender shaped like that? Is it from another bike or did you modify it? I like the shape!

Its the original front one, who i used a bead roller to make the edge in center, hammer & dolly to make the "ducktail" -shaped end....and put at rear.
The bead stiffened it a lot, so no support was needed, at least in rear fender.

Got the tank parts mounted today, finished painted theme. painted & pinstriped rim and tested....
Taillight put on.....Well, indeed it looks like it gonna be like planned!

42427d1321989927-50s-style-first-build-b0772.jpg

This is really gettin' fine.
Colors are def mad :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wow! this is outstanding! That chain guard, is off the hook!
Cant wait to see it done, congrats on your mad skills man!

Charles said:
This is really gettin' fine.
Colors are def mad :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gdcast said:
Wow! this is outstanding! That chain guard, is off the hook!
Cant wait to see it done, congrats on your mad skills man!

Thanks a lot!!
I appreciate very much the feedbacks, and great to know other feels my ideas are great too!!
Satisfied with the chainguard yes,, front curb have angel like the down tube, every lines in the pattern is bead rolled so it wouldnt look flat..

pics later on test assembly with the rims,etc....

Comes on quite great now! Crank is on with restored bearings, one pedal is awaitng new bearing... I had some bicycle headlights laying around, joined two ones in the middle, cut out the shape of the tank in midsection of the double lights, and looked quite great?

Engine is up to work..... and another, a 50s HMW from Austria is on the though..
terrible waiting for tires tp show up..... :?

42481d1322173002-50s-style-first-build-b0023.jpg

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I can't believe the transformation, GREAT work! :D
Thanks,....... I also wondered if paint could get something to shrink,not only water..... the large mens bike feels to be smaller, even if i know whats done with the frame,etc.! 8)

Latest posts

Back