5 Speed Columbia Goucho

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked this up at the show in Ann Arbor. Missing the rear fender, and the sissy bar has been swapped out I'm sure. The shifter looks right, but the frame cutouts don't match the bars. Front tire would have likely had the double white line as well. Pretty good shape too. Was my first time at the show and I bought the bike within 5 minutes of getting there.
IMG_7813.JPG

I saw that one at the swaps, nice acquisition! Wish I would have known you were there I would have stopped you to say hey!

Love the odd balls

I saw that one at the swaps, nice acquisition! Wish I would have known you were there I would have stopped you to say hey!

It was my first time coming to a show across the border. I was overwhelmed by all the great stuff. I see all these names online, but there aren't any faces that go with them for me to recognize anyone. Did you have a table set up? I probably bought something from you if you did. Lol. Anyway, I'll be back next year for sure and might even take some extra time off to go to Memory Lane.

Latest posts

Back