1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

$5 find X 2

Discussion in 'BIKE I.D. & VALUATION QUESTIONS' started by Retro Rat Rog, May 19, 2012.

1. Retro Rat Rog

Retro Rat Rog

I bought this awsome frame for $5, I love it since it has a straight tube on the lower front - perfect for motorizing. I don't know what kind it is though - any ideas?

[​IMG]

Check out the split to the rear BEFORE the seat tube. :?:

[​IMG]

I haven't seen a fender bracket like this before either. The chain is not a skip tooth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know what this is, but I can't get it to work. Any links to sites that show the details or workings of these Majestic Sirens?

[​IMG]

Thanks for any info.

2. mos6502

mos6502

Have you tried powering the siren with a drill? They need to spin really fast before they make any noise.

I don't have a clue about the frame, but it looks pretty unique so I'm sure somebody will know.

3. Retro Rat Rog

Retro Rat Rog

Yes, that is exactly what I did. It moves freely, and it's riveted shut, so I can't imagine that it's missing anything inside, but you never know. Thanks for the advise though.

4. MadMax '58

MadMax '58

5. Retro Rat Rog

Retro Rat Rog

I thought of that too. I wonder if it had a part on the inside that has rotted away?

6. Crassly

Crassly

I think the frame is a Shelby Airflow. If you Google it and look at the images you will see some incredible bikes.

7. PUDDLZ

PUDDLZ

I'll double it & give ya $10.00 for it

Just kidding

Nice find.

8. charliechaindrive

charliechaindrive

I think it is an airflow. Good buy!

9. Retro Rat Rog

Retro Rat Rog

Thanks, OMG, I have seen those bikes but never thought I would have one. Man do I wish I had the tank!