• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

48" RBR highwheel

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG
Boneshaker for sale....48"wheel...some scratches on the frame,....rims,chrome,seat,pedals,handlebars in great shape....a lot of fun to ride .....yesterday's technology , today......

BigG, sorry for the delay responding, I haven't checked in recently...I'm hesitant to ship, and I've never taken apart that front wheel "captured " bearing....didn't want to mess with it.... bike box could be much smaller with wheel removed....I'm ready to assist a buyer anyway I can,but shipping to Ca. (or anywhere,really) sounds costly ...I'm in NJ, can deliver to Trexlertown swap,Copake, NYC,Philly....thanks for your interest...

Hello Lance,
With the pedal in the down-stroke position... what's the longest reach from the seat to peddle in down position on that one???
(Guessing maybe 32" or so if that's a 24" wheel???)
Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy

if I didn't have one already...
seriously, that's a heck of a deal

Latest posts

Back