4/22/12 Midwest Bicycle swapmeet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just 2 week boys & girls! Time to start diggin out all that good stuff you need to get rid of & start saving those pennies for buying more stuff to replace the stuff you sell! :lol: :mrgreen:

Just pull your vehicle up to the entrance (green place on the map) and pay my wife $5, then drive on in and pick a spot (blue area). Very easy.

swapmap2.jpg

The red area is buyers parking.

Haha... yeah thats the thing, since Im running the swap, I gotta sneak in whatever deals I can. Because during the swap I dont have a whole lot of time to browse.

I have a bunch of parts I would love to sell or trade myself, I tried the last two years to setup a sell table, but it just dont work... no time to sit and sell stuff.

Ratfink1962 said:
Haha... yeah thats the thing, since Im running the swap, I gotta sneak in whatever deals I can. Because during the swap I dont have a whole lot of time to browse.

I have a bunch of parts I would love to sell or trade myself, I tried the last two years to setup a sell table, but it just dont work... no time to sit and sell stuff.
Bring your stuff I'm bringing my trailer , my daughter can watch it for you. She will be in charge of my stuff while I'm out shopping :D

Latest posts

Back