4/22/12 Midwest Bicycle swapmeet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ndaway said:
That's awesome I was just thinking about some white pinstripeing on my Hawthorne on the forks and rear rack so I will bring it with me 8)
He did my wifes bike 8)

001-Copy11.jpg

005-Copy3.jpg

003-Copy5.jpg

I cleaned the garage yesterday and I have a bigger pile of stuff for the swapmeet than I thought 8) I think the trick is not comming home with more than I brought :lol: . I bought a balloner frame from Thad a couple of weeks ago going to build it with 24 x 3 tires headed to Tom Sawyers in the morning for some goodies :mrgreen:

pick said:
Put me down for a booth! Don't know if I will have anything to sell or not, but it's worth it to me just to be able to attend & for the priviledge of buying!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

I tell ya what... I will split the cost with ya... we can share the booth... this way more stuff in one area ... :D

udallcustombikes said:
Thanks to the ever advancing smart phone technology I will be able to accept credit cards this year.

I would have been better off NOT to know that! :lol: :mrgreen:

Haha, cool! credit cards.... that could be dangerous!!!

And yeah BTW if any of you guys wanna team up and share a spot, thats cool with me.

But also remember if you just have a few bikes to sell, just put them in the Bike Corral for free. Just make sure to put your contact info on it so prospective buyers can get ahold of you.

I think garagegoon & I are going to do just that, since neither one of us has a lot to sell. Last year I kind of got in trouble. Came back with most of the stuff I had to sell, Plus 2 bikes & a whole bunch of parts that I didn't really need, but the prices were so good I just couldn't resist.

Start gathering up your parts (and cash) boys & girls! It'l be here before you know it! :!:

Thanks for the PDF flyer Randy. I had the day off work so I pedaled all over town putting them up at bike friendly places!

I'm planning on being there again this year, and pretty sure Sills will be too. Also hopeing "sick boy Jon" won't be sick this year and will make it for all the fun this time. And we have 3 or 4 others that are planning on coming down with us too so should have a pretty good group from KC. I'm already looking forward to the garage ride the night before. It was a real good time last year. Thanks guys.
See ya soon
Marty

10~18 Kustoms said:
I'm planning on being there again this year, and pretty sure Sills will be too. Also hopeing "sick boy Jon" won't be sick this year and will make it for all the fun this time. And we have 3 or 4 others that are planning on coming down with us too so should have a pretty good group from KC. I'm already looking forward to the garage ride the night before. It was a real good time last year. Thanks guys.
See ya soon
Marty

Glad to hear you are coming and bringing a crew. I am going to try and make the garage ride this year.

udallcustombikes said:
10~18 Kustoms said:
See ya soon
Marty

Glad to hear you are coming and bringing a crew. I am going to try and make the garage ride this year.

+1 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back