3wheelsFOrealz...Done! She's a goner.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3wheelsFOrealz...Done! (almost)

Duncan:Much thx man-the wheels are just a light teal that I made...similar to Seafoam w a bit less green.
Outlaw: pics below of the rear drive- and yeah I'm trying to make the braces look like fender mounts...it's not bad looking, plus it'll give me something' else to paint scallops on 8)
Aros: appresh!
Mounted up the headlight today also, Not sure about it tho.
photo-41.jpg

photo-42.jpg

photo-43.jpg

thanks. nice way of doing the drive. that head lite is great. this is one sic trike. you can send it to me.lol. now get the fenders done.

Outlaw 8)

I vote in favour of that headlight, fenders are looking great also :wink:

Thx guys! You win-the light stays, but I had to switch the f sprocket and carrier back to the rh side- I don't like it as much aesthetically, but functions way better. I'm in the process of getting the brakes going and the fenders painted now...
Suicide brake: ON!!! 8)
photo-44.jpg

The new carrier setup
photo-45.jpg

so with the back bar on pushin out do ya have enough force so the wheel bolts don't bend. liken the fenders an the red on the lite was a great choice. am liken this even more. great job.

Outlaw 8)

Man that looks gOOOOOd!!!!The fenders finish it off perfectly!Your paint skills are over the top,that is the best weathered look paint Ive ever seen!!! 8) :mrgreen:

how come you had to switch the drive to the other side. yeah, that paint job is awsome, how did ya do that. how did it ride.

Outlaw 8)

One incredible ride!! The desgn down to the paint is on target!! Great Build!!

Many thanks to all for the props! I wish I could say it was a stroke of genius that made this thing come togetherlike it has, but in reality it was just a stroke of luck lol. Outlaw- i had put a pin thru the axel to keep the sprocket from spinning off (since it was on the lh side) which weakened it and cased it to break. I tried various other ways before the pin with no luck.
Just got the seat back today...Super stoked about it
photo-50.jpg

Re: 3wheelsFOrealz...Done! and she's a goner

Got everything buttoned up this weekend and was able to cruise it in our town's Christmas parade yesterday. This thing is a blast to ride-I hate to see it go, but the new owner is picking it up on Wed. I guess it's time to start a new one 8)

Me and my boy Josh pre-parading...
388637_2462853090740_1234611987_32319880_498879436_n.jpg

Me straight Cheezin'...
380807_335652029782257_100000123870504_1465247_1081142512_n.jpg

The trike and the Bobber with its new weekend makeover...
377857_198930460194428_100002324256174_433510_1475180253_n.jpg

Thx again guys for all of the good feedback-it definitely pushed me on this one.

Latest posts

Back