3wheelsFOrealz...Done! She's a goner.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3wheelsFOrealz...

are those the orginal axils on the rear bolted in and if so are they solid enough ? great job, one of the best trikes I have seen.

Outlaw 8)

Thanks guys! I got a lil burnt out on it, but finishing up the tank has got me stoked again. I'll get some detailed pics of the rear drive tomorrow. Outlaw- these are the original axles from the stingray...I had to box them in and weld them up. They seem to be strong enough, but they do flex a lil bit, so i bent them so that when they flex with weight they are straight. I'm running the front sprocket on the lh side, which turned ou to be a royal pita, but kinda cool. Hopefully I'll be finished w the paint tomorrow...if it turns out like I think it will, it's gonna be way rad 8)

Great build, and your painting skills are awesome!
Love watcha did to that tank!

Thanks man! Here is the frame ore-patina...workin' on it now
photo-29.jpg

How you do that!!?? I mean, I can figure out a couple of ways to do something similar, but not that perfect!
Those look like stains of some sort... I mean I... I... dang!

Thanks man! I did with a lil help from my Iwata 8)

...and the 20 minute thing was a lie-it was prolly more like 3 hrs lol. Here are a couple more pics. I just got the rims sprayed this morning, so I should be able to reassemble it later on today. I'm ridin' this piece tonight...

photo-33.jpg

photo-32.jpg

Re: 3wheelsFOrealz...Done! (almost)

Thanks man! I'm real stoked about it...turned out way better than I was expecting. I just got all the chains put on, so I'm hoping to cruise it thru town in a few- just gotta get the drive side working right. No bracing on the outside of the wheel is being problematic AGAIN...had it working great before I painted it :roll:

This bobber' looks fantastic.

Man that turned out good 8) I love the white walls!!! :mrgreen:

Fantastic!!
I-wata get me one of those!!! I´ll write to the fat beard man to ask for a kit. :wink:

I was wondering about that if you were going to have problems or not. so with the fenders your bracing will go around the wheels? thats would be ok. fenders would look good. can you show us how you hooked up the drive train. really like this trike.

Outlaw 8)

Latest posts

Back