3wheelsFOrealz...Done! She's a goner.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So...here's the first days progress on the trike. I wasn't originally planning on rear susp., but it was there for the taking, so i did. The rear wheels will be moved forward at least 6", and hopefully everything else will be tacked in place tomorrow.
photo-5.jpg

Re: 3wheelsFOrealz...

YOU ARE A MAD SICK GENIUS

This is gonna be SICK!!! 8) :mrgreen:

8) thanks guys...I think it's gonna be about 7'. I really liked the proportions on the bobber, so I've been using it for reference-and spare parts unfortunately. I'm planning on the frame a lot lower on the trike tho-it will have around 2.5-3" clearance when it's finished. I guess I can 86 the kickstand too :lol:
photo-6.jpg

I gotta watch this It's Bad! I really like the reverse portal axel chain from one wheel to axel?

I picked up a stingray today for ten bucks, had almost the exact same idea for a trike. Looks good 8)

Thx guys! She's a roller! Got everything stitched up last night, just gotta makes a few adjustments and she'll make her first run this evening. The cooler will be mounted lower-I'm not feelin' it where it's at right now. $10 is a steal- the cheapest one I've bought was $50, the last one was $150
photo-23.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-20.jpg

photo-22.jpg

I like how you did the rear swing ar suspension and that cooler just makes the rear pop.. Nice job.!!! Can't wait to see painted..

Great Job!I like how you aged the fresh paint! 8) :mrgreen:

That is wa awesome! can you show details of the dropped rear drive setup?

Latest posts

Back