• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3G Sturgis found at Garage sale for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they were so ugly they could only sell four of them....:rofl:
(Of course this is coming from a guy trying to sell a Huffy Metaloid.....:blackeye:)

Ha, I thought of the metaloid when I read that!

Regardless of all the hating on this bike it is amazing that it came to market and that it even works. It is a really cool piece.
Didn't mean to come off as hating. Ugly doesn't necessarily equal hate.
Even the AMC Pacer has it's own cult following.:21:

Here's proof that I saw this Jackalope in person, just in case there are any non believers out there.
b634704cfa392d912aed0eb853e7ef17.jpg
I am guilty also, just wanted to mention it is still cool [emoji1] [emoji106]

Here is the trike custom that I found

index.php

Looks like this is called a "Daytona". I definitely prefer this fork over the springer but....

Daytona is one of the names it was marketed with. You can find a good number of them overseas with different bars with different names. I think there was one that used this frame but had the linkage fork and apes and was called Showtime or something like that.

Regardless of all the hating on this bike it is amazing that it came to market and that it even works. It is a really cool piece.
Agree it is cool in it's own right, each to his own, had he been personally selling it, I would have not made any comments...

Latest posts

Back