3G NEWPORT DLX - PLATINUM & BLACK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I keep selling my 3G Newports off to people who see them and fall in love. This time it was my coworker who bought my black and blue bike for his son's birthday last week. The weather's been so lousy since I got it in the Fall that I never even got a chance to ride it.

So I ended up having 3G send me another one, but this time I decided to go with platinum and black. I've said this before and I'll say it again, the Newport DLX is the best riding cruiser I've ever owned. I've owned Felts, Electras, Nirves, Schwinns, Dynos and just about every other brand out there, but the Newport beats them all. The frame geometry, build quality and SRAM 3 speed hub are awesome. Throw in all of the other perks like sealed BB and headset bearings, 3 piece cranks, rust proof chain, ergo grips, 57mm wheels, BOA-Gs and it makes for an awesome combo. Heck even the Nuvo kickstand is great. Gary spent a lot of time perfecting the ride on these and there's a reason they typically outsell the competing brands in the shops that they are sold in....super comfort and attention to details.

If you ever get a chance to, take one for a ride and see if you don't agree.

3gplat_1200c.jpg

3gplat_1200b.jpg

3gplat_1200f.jpg

3gplat_1200d.jpg

3gplat_1200h.jpg

3gplat_1200i.jpg

3gplat_1200j.jpg

3gplat_1200g.jpg

3gplat_1200a.jpg

3gplat_1200e.jpg

Really Great riding bikes! I sell a bunch of them, and if your girl needs a bike and she is tall the Ladies Newport is by far the best cruiser for the ladies over 5'6"!

Latest posts

Back