3G LINKAGE TRIPLE TREE SPRINGER IN STOCK!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just added 3G's new Linkage Triple Tree Springer Fork to the online store.

The steer tube is 1" but they will have headsets that will convert it to 1 1/8". The fork blades telescope to fit front wheels from 16" to 26" and they have a disk brake adapter. The linkage in the bottom has precision bearings so it is a functional fork. The fork blades are chro-mo steel and all of the aluminum parts are CNC. The top plate is polished aluminum that's dipped in chrome. Overall it's a really sweet springer fork.

- Steer Tube: 1" x 18" Long
- Triple Tree: Aluminum CNC
- Top Plate: Dipped in Chrome
- Front Fork Blade: 28" Chromoly
- Rear Fork Blade: 40" Chromoly
- Linkage: Aluminum CNC W/ Precision Bearings
- Disc Brake Mount Built In
- Steer Tube and Fork Blades can all be cut to customize for your bike
- Weight: Approx 18lbs
- Threadless 1-1/8 Conversion Kit available for an additional $40

They retail at $349 so they're not a cheapo springer off of Ebay, but they will set your bike apart from the rest.

CLICK TO ORDER

q81b.jpg

dhm3.jpg

p1pr.jpg

x5tb.jpg

s8oj.jpg

3yru.JPG

I just bought a used crazy-looking Phat stretch cruiser just for the 7-speed internal hub and that fork. The fork is beautifully made, but be warned: it's very, very heavy. I'll build a motorized bike around it, and find a way to add visual beef to the rear to balance things out.
wc_zps61ac75a1.jpg

I was told by 3G's product manager that they only have 14 of them in stock. Gary didn't order many of these in his last batch of parts.

Love, Love LOVE, mine! Mine was reaped from a parts purchase/swap situation. Heavy, yes, can be cut down some, yes. Best thing about riding it with that disc, is with some practice, you can bounce like the Low Low's! LOL Later & PEACE!!!

I have a question about the 1 1/8" adapter. I'm using a Paragon, 44mm x 170mm INTERGRADED headtube. Can i mount this fork up to it? Does anyone have a pic of the adapter?

Last edited:
Here is a great example of someone cutting one of the original 3G Imperial Springer Forks down for his Felt. You'll want to get Google to do the translation for you. Personally, I think he may have went a bit too far and that it would look better without the spring above the bars.
http://www.tretharley.de/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17748
file.php

I was thinking of cutting 2-3 coils from each spring then the same amount from the spring tube. That would bring the assembly down to a more bobber style that chopper.

I agree, it would look more balanced having the top and bottom spring the same length.

I pulled mine apart tonight. Wont get to the shop until Friday but I am set on chucking it up in the chop saw. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm going try to get the same dimensions as the ratty old springer I have on the Sprung bike.. though I am pretty sure I will have to cut the neck off and add 7-10 degrees of rake to it.
10501690_800563216667577_7870426850894886451_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back