• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 3G linkage fork springer chopper........ mbbo?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have a nice 3G linkage fork for sale. This unit is probably over 10 years old, the chrome does show some minor pitting if you look really close. You may be able to polish it up, I just haven't tried. The bike this was on has never seen harsh conditions, but I doubt that the chrome is near the quality that the old Schwinn stuff was. Anyway, this is still a nice piece, just maybe not a full on SHOW piece. A new one will cost $439 shipped, I will take $285 for this one and that includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. Due to some confusion with items I have had for sale....the first P.M. that says "I'll take it" is first in line.

Thanks,
Big Ape
Ted C.
IMG_1968.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

IMG_1970.JPG

IMG_1971.JPG

IMG_1969.JPG

I really need to move some things, so I will give this one price drop before it hits ebay. $250 shipped. I will leave this posted for 1 more week.

1" non threaded.

WOW! $250 shipped is a steal for one of these!

Very good deal. I believe Ratrod sells a kit to adapt this to 1 1/8 steer tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just gave all of my fork money to someone else.
GLWS this thing is really cool.

Back at you Billy......
..................sale pending.......................

Latest posts

Back