37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did a great job love the total custom everything. Some how I have the feeling your not done with this yet . After a well deserved break you will be back at it ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. This:
P1060044.jpg

is cool! :thumbsup:

I just can't stop looking at this build.
Out of all of the builds in BOTEN, this is the one I want to own!!!
What is so amazing is that you started with this
20150110_151552.jpg

Now that is a great example of a RATTED bicycle.
Really nicely done for sure...

That is also one of the reasons I need to improve my welding and fab skills.you don't just go to wal e world and buy a bike like this,it can only be built.

Waldo, CONGRATS on earning Third Place!!!
I can't get enough of this build. Hands down, it was the bike that I anxiously waited for an update on each day! You truly captured the whole streamlined thirties vibe on this one.
BRAVO!!!

Waldo, CONGRATS on earning Third Place!!!
I can't get enough of this build. Hands down, it was the bike that I anxiously waited for an update on each day! You truly captured the whole streamlined thirties vibe on this one.
BRAVO!!!
Thanks man, Congrats on your win, I had a good time and learned a ton. I've always wanted to participate in these build off's, I'm glad I made it happen for #10.

Waldo, PM me you address and I will mail you your prize from the Prize Pot. This was going to be the First Place prize. I'm not going to give myself a prize, so I am passing this one on to you. I think it fits your wicked skillset perfectly!

prize110938_4abaddcd7776d925fbe4b4cd1edca059.jpg

It's been almost two months since you finished round one with this beautiful build. I know you planned on doing even more with it, Any updates that you can share with us.

Latest posts

Back