3 Wheels for a good cause finished.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it took some time but I got around to finish up the 3 wheeler for my nephew. I did post this in the fresh finds, but now it is done I better post the finished product. I posted that my nephew was 14, but I was wrong. He is 16 and never rode a bike. He is a special needs with a few problems that would not let him ride a 2 wheeler. So when finding this I though this would give him a chance to ride. Everyone should ride a bike, no matter what issues we have. Bikes give people the freedom to go out and enjoy the world. So why not him. So with a little time and little money from me now he can enjoy it.

Before...
P2180001.jpg

P2180002.jpg

P2180003.jpg

After.....
P4270001.jpg

P4270002.jpg

P4270003.jpg

The only thing I forgot was to bring my camera to take a few pictures when he rode it for the first time. I never saw someone so happy to get a bike and ride for the first time. It was well worth it.

Enjoy the pictures.....

Cool bike and nice update. I agree that every can ride a bike and should. Plus they are great therapy no matter the disability.

Latest posts

Back