1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

3 Wheels for a good cause finished.

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by Punxs, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Punxs

Punxs

Well it took some time but I got around to finish up the 3 wheeler for my nephew. I did post this in the fresh finds, but now it is done I better post the finished product. I posted that my nephew was 14, but I was wrong. He is 16 and never rode a bike. He is a special needs with a few problems that would not let him ride a 2 wheeler. So when finding this I though this would give him a chance to ride. Everyone should ride a bike, no matter what issues we have. Bikes give people the freedom to go out and enjoy the world. So why not him. So with a little time and little money from me now he can enjoy it.

Before...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The only thing I forgot was to bring my camera to take a few pictures when he rode it for the first time. I never saw someone so happy to get a bike and ride for the first time. It was well worth it.

Enjoy the pictures.....

2. FatBoy

FatBoy

Sweet!!!

3. dragnusa

dragnusa

A smile on a little kids face when they finally have a bike they can ride is worth more then any amount of money.

4. Houndog

Houndog

That is very very nice of you.....

5. Punxs

Punxs

He jumped on it and was riding it with no issues. He could not wait to show his friends....

6. cman

cman Moderator

Cool bike and nice update. I agree that every can ride a bike and should. Plus they are great therapy no matter the disability.

7. sleepy

sleepy

Very nice overhaul and a good story to match!

8. wimpy

wimpy

Wow cool trike! I can imagine his face,during his first ride. :D Far out,Santa !!!